Friday, February 20, 2009

Keep it Clean ...




O.k  in my last post i did make lil plans for ma break and I was so determine on making them LoL to tell the truth I wasn't truly trying my best for some but i will *inshallah*
anyway , as i had a whole day for myself  on Tuesday and i was left alone at home doing nothing i have decided  to clean out my closet as I promised before , that how my closet looked like before , absolutely yaaaaaaaaaaki 
what i did  is I got all of my clothes outta my closet and started to categorize each LOL



and here comes the MESS !!! yup yup such  mess i was trapped in my own clothes !!
I got boxes that I have filled with the unwanted clothes  , clothes that didnt fit , and of course the ones that you always buy and never wear ;)
as I was looking through the clothes I found  this tee 

I got it as a gift from Aj she bought it from spain ^_^ cute !!
so , after spending 7 hours @.@ I finally finished cleaning 
and here's how it looks like now ..






and as my mother would always say to me * KEEP IT CLEAN * I write my final words , LOL

No comments: