Monday, February 16, 2009

G ....Party

Well , what do I have  , ummmm lets see , yea 
I just finished my Finals and my break has just started hurrrrrrrrrrrrrray !!! its seems that I'll be having such a great break for two weeks , got so many plans 
today im gonna go to Aj  , we are having a GRADUATION party !!!  finally , im a grad student LoL waited many years to say that T.T  but im really so excited i got to do the decoration thing  went with my pals to see the place  and it was great  and today  inshallah we will decide what we are gonna do with the decoration and exchange our ideas with Nabeel 
so im sure im gonna have fun looool , im also planing on redecorating My own room , yup im so into decorating love mixing and arranging things , umm my room is gonna take awhile though i was extremely busy so i just bough few things and still gotta order some stuff online  , but first gotta get all of the clothes that i dont need and send it to charity , gotta have more space for the new stuff  hopefully i would do that on tuesday , for the weekend i got a call today form a friend who wanted to hang out but she said that she will get back to me , so, im waiting ;) gotta look for a graduation dress though , coz I wanna  get ready earlier and set everything for my finals  i gotta have 3 choices A,B and C  loool  incase i got fat lool or lost weight somehow , even though I have been gaining lately Lol ,, 
                                                        ok  i wasn't planing on writing that much lol

No comments: