Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~ My First












My ..... First ..... Kiss !!!! My first real Kiss !!! I had it that day and it was perfect =) na , it wasnt ... It was everything I didnt expect .. seen many kisses before and always wondered how it feels to be kissed by someone? .. to have two different lips come together , how does it feel when you giving that person a part of you?..
I cant find the right word or words to describe it , too many emotions in one action !!
you feel the rush within you , you feel the softness of the lips of that someone , you feel warm , hot , Turned on loooooool , and you feel like your gonna explode within any sec cause you got all of those emotions running through you yet you dont know where or when you let them go
Never thought that I would know what to do when you kiss someone but I guess it comes naturally @.@ looooool this is tooooo personal for me to put it here but I just wanna say go and kiss someone you'll be surprised @.@ LOL

No comments: