Friday, March 27, 2009

Halo ,




Between living these days and planing what am I suppose to do in 3 months from now , between losing and winning , between facing and hiding , I've been in some sorta Halo lately
everything is kinda going the way I wanted to be or to be honest its actually not coz u dont get what u plan for u do always get plan A or B not even D but You get Fate instead !!
and thats what im facing it , im trying to be friends with my fate , so if my fate wants me to get a D this semester I'll say " yeah " uf my lovely fate wants me to be married in 3 months well
sure " yeah " again , coz im trying to be my fate's friends and thats what friend should do !!
coz sometimes its Fate who would accompany you along the way , so , I should respect it and give it a chance to be heard eventually , I cant just shut my ears forever , right ? gotta listen to what's my fate has been trying to tell me ,
so my lovely fate , im finally listening and trying my best to have such a great boned with you
please dont let me down ;)
x0x

No comments: